lundi 25 avril 2016

Husqvarna 25R trimmer motor problem

Hi Folks,

Apologies if this is not in the right forum....I looked for Husqvarna but couldn't find it. Anyhow, I have an older 25R trimmer that's been running fine for 20 odd years. Suddenly today I started it up, and it runs at idle , but as soon as I apply throttle it dies. I re started it and left it run just at idle, and after about 30 seconds it died again. The only thing I did recently was to replace the starter cord which broke, and while doing that I blew around the carb area with an air hose to clean up dust and dried grass. Possible a bit of dirt went into the carb?? Not sure what to troubleshoot here and would appreciate any advice. I think it's a mikuni carb.....I've attached some pics.IMG_20160425_110807 (640x640).jpg

Thanks.
Attached Images


Husqvarna 25R trimmer motor problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire