lundi 25 avril 2016

Hustler Rapture SD 60 Blades

This is my second season with my SD 60 mower and I was not very happy with the cut quality. Blades of grass not being cut. Just looking like crap after and going over an area a second time to get the cut cleaned up.
After doing some research and visiting my hustler dealer. I told him what was going on and he was "surprised". I said I wanted a set of high lift blades. ". He said really, they have then installed from the factory. (Not). We went out to a new unit and sure enough, medium lift blades installed (totally suck). He said we have problems with the "48 and 52"units but not the 60. I went ahead and purchased the blades and wow, what a difference. I can't even believe what they pick up and cut and discharge. Before, they wouldn't even lift up a small stick from tree and now it " chop chop chop". Dust is almost twice as bad. It's a completely different mower. if you want a better cut drop $60 on some blades and cut away.


Hustler Rapture SD 60 Blades

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire