lundi 25 avril 2016

Input from experts needed. ZTR Purchase imminent!

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster.

Looking to replace an older ariens 19/44 ztr w/ power bagger. It was a good mower, just need something new and the bagger takes up too much space in the garage. The 19 hp does bog down when the grass is a little wet, so probably need more hp?
My lawn is 1/2 acre, very thick, heavily fertilized and watered 100% KBG. I am rather anal about my lawn, so cut quality is priority #1. Will spend up to 5500. Local dealer, who I very much like, has Hustler, Ferris, GH, Ariens/Gravely, and Big Dog. I would prefer to buy from him if all things being equal.

So, the two mowers that I'm really interested in are:
1. Ferris IS600 25/44 (non icd deck) $4500
2. Big Dog Blackjack (Hustler flip up) $4800
3. Ferris IS600 24/48 (ICD deck) not in stock, price unknown

He has the two in stock. I like the space saving I'd get with the flip up (kids are overtaking my garage). I think the Ferris is more machine for the money. I can't research this anymore, I need you folks to tell me which to buy, and if not one of these then what should I get in the under 5500 range? Again, QoC is majorly important. I will build another homemade striping kit, as they work awesome.

Thanks in advance!


Input from experts needed. ZTR Purchase imminent!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire