lundi 25 avril 2016

New or Used and what to look for in used for a 72" ZTR

Hi folks,

I have about 3.75 acres to cut and have been doing so with a JD Z425 for eight years. Since land is flat I am SERIOUSLY thinking about moving to a 72" to save some significant time. I enjoy my place looking nice but don't necessarily like all the time spent in the mowers seat. I am looking at Toro 5000 series (new) among others. My local dealer has said that the 3000 series are not worthy.

I would appreciate ANY feedback on what to look for if buying a used ZTR. I am a car guy and am comfortable with mechanicals but know ZIP about what to look for as good/bad in a used ZTR.

Also, any thoughts on what I could get for my JD Z425 with 420 hours (very well maintained) would be great.

Thanks for helping a newbie,

Dave


New or Used and what to look for in used for a 72" ZTR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire