samedi 23 avril 2016

Snapper LX170H Clean Up

I recently picked this machine up for a good price. It is a LX170H, don't know the year. The previous owner bought all new steering parts for it, as someone stripped everything out (steering gear, steering shaft, and support box). The deck is still at the gentleman's house, as it has a sapling growing through it! The plan is to make it mowable again and sell it. It has a 16 hp Briggs Vanguard in it that does fire on starting fluid. It won't stay running, but I think that may be related to the fuel solenoid. Does this have to have 12v to open up? The wiring was all disconnected when I got this mower, so I may not have hooked things up correctly. I have attached a pic of it. It doesn't look like much now, but I'm getting her together one piece at a time... :thumbsup:

snapper.JPG
Attached Images


Snapper LX170H Clean Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire