jeudi 26 juin 2014

Buying Advice CP214012R2 Zero Turn Robin 2 Cycle

I would like some advice on purchasing the pictured mower. I is listed locally. The seller says he is the original owner and that is was used only at his residence. I have a regular commercial hi-vac I purchased new ~16 years ago with the Robin 2 cycle. Great mower and I have had no issues which is why I am looking for some more. I just picked up an 87 BBC Extra tough model with the Wisconsin 2 cycle. I aslo have 2 parts engines so spares is not a problem.



Any input on this mower. Is the zero turn feature really useful? Is this model any more or less valuable than the non zero turn models? Is $225 a good price assuming it is in good shape? Is there any resale opportunity after fluff and buff and addressing any issues?



Thanks for the comments!



cp214012r2.jpg

cp 2.jpg


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire