mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Just bought HRR216VYA

I just bought the HRR216VYA last night from my local John Deere. I am loving the thing but I have a few questions.



1) The smart drive system is very comfortable compared to my old mower's speed throttle selection. It seems to be very touchy though. I have found that using it with one hand instead of two helps that but it's very touchy still. This mower is much faster than my old one too so I have to get used to a slow jog when mowing.



2) This mower has the blade brake so when I start the mower it doesn't start the blades. I am loving this feature! When I go to start the blades, it sounds like the mower is going to stop running. Is that normal?



3) My old mower had the nicest feature ever, one motion to adjust deck height. I could not find another mower that had that, especially a honda. Is this not something that people want and I'm the only one. I loved it because I could change the deck height on the fly while mowing through deep patches of grass.



Overall, I love this mower after one mowing.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire