mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Exmark Metro Dies When Blades Are Engaged

I have an Exmark Metro with the Kawasaki FB460V engine. I have had it for several years and it has given me relatively little trouble - until now.



I was planning to do a final Fall cleanup last week. I had a difficult time staring the engine (I lost count of how many times I had to pull the cord). It finally did start and I let it run for a minute or so.



Once it sounded okay, I engaged the blades. At that point, the engine died. I restarted it and let it run a while longer before I tried to engage the blades. It made no difference - the engine died as soon as I engaged the blades. I repeated this one more time and then gave up.



Any advice on identifying and correcting this problem would be appreciated. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire