dimanche 22 mars 2015

Craigslist find

Well, today I was thumbing through Craigslist just to see if I could find a gas powered weed wacker when I came on one heck of a deal. Figured I would have to spend about $20 to $30 on one but ran across an ad for 2 Craftsman mowers and a gas weed eater for $15. Called the guy and he still had them. One mower labeled as running but the other not, with the weed eater as well for $15 total. Picked them up and I think i got a good deal. One mower needs a little TLC to get running, such as a different handle as the old one is bent, new plug, and oil, and the other is pretty much a parts unit. Non running mower that needs a new wheel, rear deck mulching flap that's wired open, and possibly a sheared flywheel key/bent crank. As for the weed wacker it's a Homelite dated 10/05. I don't know much about them but figure a little tinkering I can get it running, as well as some fresh gas/oil mix. The one with the engine issues will be sacrificing its handle and carburetor for another Craftsman that needs those parts. The other Craftsman should be running with minimal effort.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire