dimanche 22 mars 2015

IS600Z Engine Question

First, greets to all!



I've been reading in the shadows all of the great info you folks have posted. Which in turn lead me to my local tractor shop/Ferris dealer.



I have read here and elsewhere, to pay the $450 for the Kawasaki engine.



The dealer however says, B&S has come a long way and the "Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series" and that is their engine of choice. In the past few years of this engine, they report 0 returns or warranty issues. They sell about 30 Ferris units annually.



They would gladly order me one with the Kaw, and try to get it shipped, and arrive by Derby. Derby by the way is about the 3rd week of mowing season here. HOWEVER, we appear to have an early spring this year and honestly, the grass is gonna need cut next weekend if these 60 degree days hang around. But they have three in stock right now with the B&S.



My question to you all is; does this sound like let's make a deal now and move one in stock, or has the B&S really made improvements with the "Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series"?



The Ferris IS600 is my #1 choice this is the only dealer within a reasonable drive.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire