mardi 24 mars 2015

New to the forum, to ZTR's and New owner Hustler Raptor SD 48

So I was telling the guys at work, I am ....umm frugal. Been mowing with a second-hand 20 year old Snapper Hi-Vac that actually is an awesome mower, but turns like a semi and previous to that have always bought a demo or return , end of season or close-out whatever mower of the walk behind variety.



Well you know how when friends buy something you kinda glance it over and maybe inside lust a little. I was gazing at my buddies Craftsman zero turn, and he could not get over what an improvement it was over his previous tractor style, did I want to try it? I actually resisted until a few days ago, I had been reading up on ZTR's but had not even tried one. The craftsman was uber cool, then I tried a Hustler Raptor 42, and then a Raptor 48 SD, SIGN ME UP! what a difference, noticed the smoother transmission of the SD and just plain like the beefier construction of it.



Pathetic thing is my yard is a quarter acre, but have a rental that needs help from time to time and neighbors might eyeball my new wheels and allow me to tidy up their lawn , er I mean hire me to mow for them.



Should be in my garage Saturday, looking forward to it a little.....Okay a LOT! :cool:



Guy, In the Pacific NW




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire