dimanche 22 mars 2015

Turf Tiger wiring

Hi guys



I have a Turf Tiger around a 2000 model and I have a problem of blowing fuses. I have both circuit diagrams for machine and Kohler Ch730 25hp engine so next will be tracing the circuits.



Now my violet wire from the stator B+ goes straight to the starter solenoid which in turn is connected to the battery, is this correct?



Also the engine connector has three terminals and there is nothing connected to the top in but the wiring diagram (SCAG) shows a white wire going back to the mower dash.



I am assuming the previous owner has modified the wiring. The funny thing is that if I replace the blown fuse it will blow the good one in the other circuit.



Any ideas. Does anyone have a photo of there Kohler 25hp engine connector wiring both sides of plug for reference or could pop out and grab one for me, would help heaps.



I have a regulator on order just in case this needs replacing, I am awaiting some parts to get the negine up and running before I can check the voltage outputs.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire