mardi 24 novembre 2015

Craftsman riding mower Engin/Electrical problem help

Hell all,

I have a Craftsman 17.5 B&S 42" 247.203734. Today I went through some pile of grass where there was a small anthill (which I did not see.) After hitting it with the blades, the tractor jumped back a bit, the engine chocked and shut down. After that I have not been able to start it.

When I turn the key, the only thing that happens is a faint click coming from somewhere around the carburetor. During this click, the Indicator Light lamp blinks once red. Nothing happens. (The Indicator Light is ON when riding backwards with the blades engaged. I believe that is its only purpose.)

I checked the fuse initially and it looks OK.

Any ideas?

Thank you for all the help!


Craftsman riding mower Engin/Electrical problem help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire