dimanche 22 novembre 2015

Need help and advice with buying a lawn mower

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to these boards seeking a lawn mower purchase. We own a 1/2 acre lot and I am tired of mowing that with my small electric Black and Decker mower. I am approaching 50 and I have to take two days to mow the entire yard with that little mower, although it has lasted my 15 years, I feel it is time to make a switch. We don稚 have the money for a Riding mower.

Our yard is relatively flat with little to no hills, just a few small humps here and there - nothing major. My main issue with using our electric lawn mower is having to worry about the cord and that takes me longer than I really want to spend mowing the yard. I thought about Push Mower (Gas of course) with no self-propelled, but I have read that these mowers typically are no longer made using the best parts. The Self-Propelled mowers I have read have more parts that can potentially break. In short, I need some help and advice. I want to be able to mow the entire lawn the same day :)

I have so many choices with the top two are not self-propelled, but I am not sure how much they weigh or if they are easy enough to push around the entire yard. The rest are all Self-Propelled. All my wife wants from me is to get a mower I can use to mow the entire lawn the same day :) I知 not 100% certain I can do that with the top two.

I would like a lawn mower that will last a good long while. Looks like I narrowed my choices down to four Troy-Bilt, three Husqvarna, and one Poulan. Does anyone have any insights on these mowers? Are the good solid mowers that last? Is it really that much easier using a Self-Propelled instead of a push mower since the Self-Propelled are more expensive?


Troy-Bilt TB130 - $256 - push Mower with no self-propelled. How much does it weigh?
160 CC with Honda Engine
Shop Troy-Bilt TB130 160cc 21-in 3-in-1 Gas Push Lawn Mower with Honda Engine and Mulching Capability at Lowes.com

Husqvarna LC121P - $249 push mower with no self-propelled.
163CC with Briggs and Stratton
Shop Husqvarna LC121P 163cc 21-in 3-in-1 Gas Push Lawn Mower with Mulching Capability at Lowes.com

Troy-Bilt TB200 - $269 - Self-Propelled
150CC with Briggs and Stratton
Shop Troy-Bilt TB200 150cc 21-in Self-Propelled Front Wheel Drive 3-in-1 Gas Push Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine and Mulching Capability at Lowes.com

Troy-Bilt TB240 - $329 Self-Propelled
160CC with Honda Engine
Shop Troy-Bilt TB240 160cc 21-in Self-Propelled Front Wheel Drive 3-in-1 Gas Push Lawn Mower with Honda Engine and Mulching Capable at Lowes.com

Troy-Bilt TB230 - $299 Self-Propelled
163CC with Briggs and Stratton
Shop Troy-Bilt TB230 163cc 21-in Self-Propelled Front Wheel Drive 3-in-1 Gas Push Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine and Mulching Capable at Lowes.com

Husqvarna LC221A - $339 Self-Propelled
150CC with Briggs and Stratton
http://ift.tt/1MwnZ1E

Husqvarna - $329 - Self-Propelled
160CC with Honda Engine
http://ift.tt/1MwnZ1G

Poulan PRO - $269 - Self-Propelled
150CC with 625 Series Briggs and Stratton
http://ift.tt/1Mwo0mg


Need help and advice with buying a lawn mower

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire