dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Question about john deere 214 lift mechanism

I have a john deere 214 garden tractor with electric lift, and i was wondering if i could leave my rear lift assembly on the tractor all the time? Even if i wanna use other attachments like a snow blade or mower deck. I don't see how it would harm anything so i put my snow blade on, and it worked and lifted and lowered the blade. But it was a little slow lifting it and when lowered on the ground it seemed to be tilted too much forward. I have never owned any attachments besides a mower deck, so i am new to this. Ultimately, i'm just wanting to know what it harms to leave the rear lift assembly and rear lift rod hooked up while using a snow blade? Any help is greatly appreciated thanks. I use the model 43 snow blade.


Question about john deere 214 lift mechanism

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire