samedi 14 novembre 2015

Scag Freedom Z 48 won't start

I didn't want to jump into others that seem to have this problem so I started my own thread. My freedom Z is now just out of warranty with 37 hours on it. It's in the G19 serial number series. Has the Kawasaki 600 motor. Last year under warranty I replaced the starter solenoid as that had gone bad. With that you could hear the relay click but it wouldn't start. Dealer had a new and improved relay as the original was a known problem. Now when I turn the key there is no clicking down on the starter relay. In fact there is no clicking anywhere. I jumped the 2 posts with a screw driver and it starts and runs well. I saw on other threads about a relay next to the starter switch. I pulled the starter panel and don't see a safety relay on this mower under the starter panel. There are 2 20 amp fuses next to the box and they are both good. I keep the mower on a battery tender 24/7 so I know the battery is not the issue. Probably a safety switch some where. Any guidance on how to proceed with my multimeter?


Scag Freedom Z 48 won't start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire