lundi 30 novembre 2015

Honda Harmony 2013 SA Transmission pulley

Hi,

The drive belt on my Honda 2013 SA shredded at some point then broke. I have removed the remains of the old belt and I have a copy of the service guide instructions for replacing the belt but (and this is the big but) the transmission pulley seem to have been split into two halfs along the perimeter in the root where the belt seats. (To clarify, I'm talking about the pulley becoming two disks, both on the transmission shaft, one spins freely, the other is locked in place by the woodruff key). My question is, how does the pulley come off? Do I have to drop the transmission? A copy of the relevant pages of the shop manual would be much appreciated!

Best,

David


Honda Harmony 2013 SA Transmission pulley

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire