mardi 17 novembre 2015

New member

Hello,
Just joined the site. I have 917.28870 Craftsman Professional 24 H.P. Intel ELS engine and a 42" deck. Purchased this lawn tractor in 2008, it has 625 hours of heavy use mowing up hills and on rough terrain 1-2 acres. I have serviced it myself religiously. Major repairs has been replacing a broken cast iron axle, mower deck spindles and spindle assemblies for the tires. Last week while chopping up leaves with my bagger the HST went out in reverse. I was able to drive the tractor forward but no go in reverse. I'm figuring the Tufftorq K46BT finally wore out. The engine has had no problems. It looks like I'm looking for a new lawn/garden tractor with a heavier duty transmission. Any suggestions? Any market for a awn tractor in this condition? The local LS dealer I bought a LS XG3037H tractor suggested a Ariens.
Thanks, this looks like a great site for lawn and garden tractors


New member

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire