mardi 24 novembre 2015

Kawasaki on my John Deere 345 Dying

Wondering if anyone can help me here. I have a JD 345 with a Kawasaki 20 HP motor. About every 5 minutes after she heats up it dies. Then after a 5 min cool down starts right up again and so On. As its dying I can keep it going faintly for few more seconds by pushing the choke all the way but it still dies which made me think it was a fuel issue. I've changed the carb, fuel filter, fuel line, governor & carb springs and linkage. Still the same. Then I thought it may be electrical so I changed one of the coils thinking it was heating up and dying. No dice. Then I changed the ignition delay module. From what I read on the forums This gave me hope. Still nothing. Today I pulled the igniter and did a continuity test on it. There were two spots where I was getting resistance where there should be none and the other no resistance where there should be. Before I go and spend $275 on an igniter I want to make damn sure a couple of bad spots could be the cause of my problems. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Marty


Kawasaki on my John Deere 345 Dying

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire