lundi 25 avril 2016

Engine This is my Husq 625EX. It is new. It will not start. Advice sorely needed

Hey Yall'', about at my wits end and hoping for some experts advice.

My Husqvarna 625ex is 3 months old.
It has been started and ran ONCE.
3 weeks ago it would not start after sitting for 2 months.
I called Husqyavrna and was told it is covered under warranty, but I would need to find a person who did the work and pay their diagnostic fees. Here in Texas that is about $50-75 and a 4-5 week wait.

I have drained the gas and replaced it with Tru-Fuel. No Start.
Replaced the Spark Plug - No Start.
Removed the 'mini' screen/filter under the carb (Big hex screw plug) and cleaned it. No Start.

While I am a competent person, I do not have any experience with small motors and am looking for any direction or advice for troubleshooting.

Super grateful for any help. - Texas

mower_1.jpg
mower_2.jpg
mower_3.jpg
Attached Images


Engine This is my Husq 625EX. It is new. It will not start. Advice sorely needed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire