lundi 25 avril 2016

Equivalent mower to Grasshopper 928D

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I currently mow 17 acres with a 1999 Grasshopper 928D that I believe has bitten the dust. I will know more this afternoon after the repair guy calls with either good or bad news.

Just in case - any opinions on what would be an equivalent mower to the 928D. I mow open pastures/around horse fencing, choppy bumpy pastures, heavy tall grasses, around trees/gates and along creek banks. There are some slopes along the creeks. I also mow paths through forested areas.

We bought the 928D used 15 years ago with 2000 hours on it and it has been a beast. I will miss it terribly if it really is not repairable.

Thanks for any input/opinions,

Laurie


Equivalent mower to Grasshopper 928D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire