mardi 10 novembre 2015

2 stroke carb question

Let me start by saying that 2 stroke carbs are my nemesis, I hate working on them. When I'm asked to look at one for a friend I usually end up recommending replacement right off the bat.

I have an Echo PB-2100 leaf blower that I've had for a LONG time, she's been good to me.
It was running rough so I took the carb apart, completely apart and went through it about three times. I replaced the diaphragm. It starts right up now and runs strong....as long as I'm pointing it at the sky! When I lower it the engine will bog down and choke out. If I point it up it runs strong again. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

The fuel lines are in very good condition, replaced not long ago. It has a new fuel filter and spark plug. I've blown air into the lines to see if the lines were cracked or had a pin hole but found no leaks.


2 stroke carb question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire