samedi 7 novembre 2015

2012 Turf Tiger MODEL: STT61V-791DFI dies while mowing

I have a Turf Tiger with a problem that is driving my family nuts. The mower is 2012 Turf Tiger MODEL: STT61V-791DFI SERIAL: G5100046 HOURS: 906, it is water cooled, fuel injected Kawasaki 29HP with a 61 Velocity Deck.

I have searched online for a while and have not found anything much to help. For the last 3 months the Turf Tiger just up and bogs down while mowing and then dies. If you shut of the mowing deck quickly, it will keep on running. It happens sometimes after 1-2 minutes and sometimes after an hour or two.

I changed the plugs, fuel filter 3 times, after finding so much dirt I drained the gas tank and cleaned it pretty good. I added some fuel treatment and premium gas to fill the tank.

I would really like to mow my yard & leaves before storing it for the winter.
Thanks to anyone with ideas.

Rusty


2012 Turf Tiger MODEL: STT61V-791DFI dies while mowing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire