vendredi 13 novembre 2015

raptor SD blower bagger

Hello I'm new to the sight, and I have a few questions about my mower. I bought this mower new last month to mow my newly seeded lawn, I did by the bagger but it doesn't bag the grass well at all or hardly at all would be more realistic. It just cakes up underneath the deck and then giant clumps fall out all over my new lawn. So my question is , has anyone here ever found a blower bagger system for this mower? Im pretty discouraged even when it kinda works it blows leaves and grass out from under the front of the deck as if the shoot was plugged up. I contacted the hustler and they said they thought I either put the wrong high lift blade on or didn't put it on at all. wrong! does anyone have any advice for me? thank you


raptor SD blower bagger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire