mardi 10 novembre 2015

Ride on mower electrical issue

Hi all

Got a problem with my bahia mbhe ride on mower it has the brings and Stratton diamond ic 13.5 hp single cylinder engine.

When I got it the wiring loom was a bin job so I ordered a new complete one from the manufacturer ( etesia - France ) and fitted it.

I seem to have an issue with the safty cutouts as it won't stop when the seat is empty or if I turn of the ignition.

For it to start both forward and reverse peddles must be in line, handbrake on and blade switch off. If any are not done it won't fire.

I'm 90% sure it's a wrong wire some were or maybe there needs to be a diode fitted some were in the loom as my old one had one.

I've added some pictures if you guys could take a look and see if anything stands out or looks wrong wire wise.

Here's link to pics of it now + wiring diagrams for cross refrance.

http://ift.tt/1SGNhfL

Thank you ☺


Ride on mower electrical issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire