dimanche 20 décembre 2015

19.5 Briggs Stratton Twin Hard to turn over and wont restart after running

I have read many post on subject of this motor not wanting to restart after running. Most point to problem with Magnito/coil. I replaced with new one and thought I would be in clear. Second problem, I was unable to find out if problem fixed due to problem with engine not turning over to start after turning off. This has been a long time problem with this mower. Replaced batteries couple times. Frustrated I purchased small car battery and squeezed it in. Thought it would spin like crazy. Still struggles a little but spins enough to start. Brings me back to original problem. Now that it spins over after turning off. Does not start. Starts good when cold. Will start up after it sits for a while. Please Help!


19.5 Briggs Stratton Twin Hard to turn over and wont restart after running

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire