dimanche 13 décembre 2015

New startup advice

I am in the process of launching a social enterprise lawn care business in Knoxville, TN (plans of intentionally hiring an underserved workforce, particularly ex-offenders). While I have operating experience in the lawn industry, I am looking for sound management counsel in bidding/equipment/HR/multiple crew logistics and best practices. I am an experiential learner and the idea hit me to reach out to this community to request if anyone in the Southeast would be willing to let me ride along with you and your company for a day or two during the off season while things are slower for all of us. I'm willing to drive most anywhere--Florida/GA/NC/TN/SC/ and maybe Alabama if its not near War Eagle territory.

I'm a young and energetic entrepreneur that wants to make a difference in people's lives and my optimism needs your wisdom and support to ensure that I'm doing things to the best of my ability. I'd love to have a phone conversation with anyone that is possibly interested. Thanks for your consideration, and GO VOLS.

Ian Dovan, Owner
Seeds of Change Lawn Care
dovanstore@gmail.com


New startup advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire