mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Buying Advice Looking at an IS700

Hello whereever you might be!!

I hope to pull the trigger on a new mower right after Christmas. I'm strongly leaning towards an IS700 after sufficient agonizing and worrying about what to purchase.

I have one concern. It weighs about 1/2 ton. I'm concerned it will leave ruts in my yard unless the yard is bone-dry. Hill hugging is not an issue for me but my yard is pretty wet on a regular basis. Rains around 60" per year.

I've read a good bit about mowing in different directions, etc. to avoid ruts. Am I overly concerned about this issue or should I look for something lighter? The only substantially lighter mower I have found is a hustler raptor SD but I am not strong on this unit although for the yard I have it would be just fine.

Thanks for your thoughts. .......... Rhett:confused3:


Buying Advice Looking at an IS700

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire