jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Honda IZY - Serious snow problem!

Hey there everyone,

Here is an image of the current state of my lawnmower: ^D1058F81FD60193DDFEC7265DC9E64D73D7C2885C74DAEB518^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Recently I purchased a Honda IZY from PowerOutlet. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I've been extremely pleased with the quality cut it gives my lawn (I've been using many other treatments to treat the grass such as weed killer etc.); although recently there has been a lot of snow fall and I decided it would be a good idea to mow my lawn when it was snowy.

After I finished doing so, I discovered that the drivebelt seemed to be a bit damaged (no idea why, it looked pretty worn out -- not sure if I got ripped off) but anyways, I decided to try sand off the drivebelt in order to make it as "equally" worn out so at least I wouldn't have the trouble of inconsistency in regards to how it cuts although I did know the cut wouldn't be as furious as it was before. This didn't work, and the drivebelt seemed to be far stiffer than previous so I decided to get my two 9 year old sons and began jerking off all over the drivebelt in attempt to make it lubricated, needless to say it didn't work as planned. After doing that, I decided it could be an issue with the blades; so I decided to insert my 7 inch (in length) and 3 inch in girth penis into the blades. Quite autistically, my son decided to turn on the lawnmower - needless to say I now have a mutilated dick and I am now minutes away from bleeding out (I have a smoking hot daughter, so I'm kinda hard right now). Before I die, I just want to say to all of you that I wish you all a Merry Christmas andddd fuuuck-aaaa-youu! The Honda IZY is an awful lawnmower.

Please do not purchase this lawnmower as I'm afraid it may end in penis mutilation and in some cases, loss of penis. I hope my sons have fun jacking off over this piece of **** on Christmas day. This is the thing I was able to get for them, sad cunts :laughing: not my problem now though, off to Heaven I go!


Honda IZY - Serious snow problem!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire