dimanche 27 décembre 2015

honda hrx217hya idle problem.

2013 Honda hrx2174hya mower will die when move from fast to slow idle. I recently tighten the idle screw 2-3 turn and now it will idle on slow. I was wondering if this is a good fix or do I need to take it to a local Honda dealer? I also notice when I engage the blade the engine seem like it want to die and sometime it just shutoff. It usually take 2-3 try to get the engine to start. I check the auto choke, and it work fine (close when cold, open when hot). I bought it used and haven't mow with it yet. Could it be a bent shaft?? I've already change the oil, new filter, new spark plug, and fresh gas. I also took apart the carburetor and clean it. also please see if the mower is still under warranty.

serial no. maga-2314005 (hrx2174hya)

thank you.


honda hrx217hya idle problem.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire