vendredi 11 décembre 2015

Mower deck 1995 Yardman 400 series Deck issues and manuals

Hi, Newbie here

I just bought a fairly tired 1995 Yardman 400 series lawn tractor mower. It is going to need some work but hopefully not too much.

Can anyone please direct me towards an owners/operating and/or workshop manual? I have the parts manual and I have found the right engine manual from Briggs and Stratton but MTD don't go back that far.

Also, there are issues with the deck. It is hanging too low so that the pulley brake disks do not contact the brake blocks when the lift lever is set to lock the blades (see the photo attached). How do I raise deck to the correct height?

I need to replace the link link assemblies because they are all almost cut through. I have already replaced the brake blocks.

Alan

MTD Yardman 38" lawn tractor
Model Number: 136N472F643
Manufacturing Code: 2L195I1-0067
Attached Images


Mower deck 1995 Yardman 400 series Deck issues and manuals

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire