lundi 28 décembre 2015

Mice

Don't drive the car very often but took the car out to do some shopping. Didn't go 2 miles and the check engine light came on and I just made it home a because the car ran so bad. I checked it out with the scanner and the engine knock sensor was bad. Now I know why I hate working on cars because they mounted the knock sensor under the intake manifold and it was a all day job just getting to it. Then when I do get to it I find a mouse nest and they had eaten the wires. It wouldn't of been so bad if they would of left me with some wires to work with but they ate the wires right down into the plug and to replace that wire and plug I would have to replace the complete engine harness. Another 2 hrs. just fixing the harness because its all shielded 22 gauge wire. Sure am thankful I can still do my own work because I would of hated to see that bill if I had taken the car to a repair shop. Just HATE working on modern cars :thumbdown:


Mice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire