mardi 15 décembre 2015

Husqvarna RZ4219 Starting Issues

I'm having very odd intermittent starting issues with my 1yr old RZ4219. It started a few weeks ago and doesn't make sense. I have replaced the fuel, fuel filter and added a new spark plug, but it didn't change anything. Basically, there are times I go to start it and it just turns over and over, but never starts. I know it's getting fuel. I see the fuel in the filter and also, when I take the plug out, it's also covered in fuel. For example, the other day, I made sure it started in my trailer. Started right up. I let it run for about a minute. I took it over to another house to cut grass, backed it off the trailer and it wouldn't start. I brought it back home, charged the battery and tried again. No luck. Went in the house frustrated and then a couple of hours later, went back out and it started right up.

I can only suspect it's wiring/switch related and when it doesn't start, it's because something is not providing spark to ignite the fuel. Maybe a safety switch acting up? But which one and how to tell?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Husqvarna RZ4219 Starting Issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire