vendredi 18 décembre 2015

Repairs No power to Yardman

This is the same machine as the previous thread.

I have adjusted hangers and welded up bits. The tyres were way down and are pumped up. I've changed oil, plug, air cleaner. But...

I turn on the key and there is no power. I have tried jump starting with another battery but the result is the same. The ammeter records no apparent current. The headlights do not turn on. The battery has 12V charge.

Maybe this is a blown fuse but I can't find a fuse anywhere on the machine (boy this is where I could sure do with a correct workshop manual for a 400 series - not the 700 series manuals that are scattered across the interwebs).

I'm not sure where to start looking. I've traced the wiring as far as I can follow it and there does not seem to be any broken or burned wires.

So, could a guru point me in the right direction please? The engine was obviously running when I drove it into the garage last weekend.


Repairs No power to Yardman

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire