jeudi 17 décembre 2015

Pricing used kombi system and hedge trimmer

Guy I work with is looking to sell his hs80 and km110R head with chain saw att and hedge trimmer att.. He said they are about 15 years old.. They look to be in very good condition.. He said he always kept them in his basement since it was heated all the time unlike his garage.. I dont really need them(like a lot of the stuff I already have lol) But figured if I can get it for a decent deal I would... I asked my local dealer and he said all that today would run me about 1,200.00. Guy said he was thinking around 500? He wasnt sure and he said he would trust my judgment.. I was thinking 350-400? Not sure what resale is for the, since they are older.. Im not gonna use them everyday and actually the pole saw would be my most used one..


Pricing used kombi system and hedge trimmer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire