mardi 15 décembre 2015

Magnum 18 - horizontal shaft - oil seal

Looking for info about Magnum oil seals, and reading the last thread about the vertical shaft 20. Mine's a horizontal shaft, doesn't sound as scary. What seems like an oil pan - bottom sump cover on a V looks more like just a cover on an H. Seems like I should be able to pull the front cover, pull out and replace the bearing, new gasket for the cover, and carefully slide it, with its new seal, over the crank. I read the manual, but they really just do a full assembly and reassembly. I don't want to tear down the whole engine, everything else is good, so I want to do as little teardown as possible. Hey, I'm for an easy life! Any advice would be great, thanks in advance.


Magnum 18 - horizontal shaft - oil seal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire