samedi 23 janvier 2016

Buyers remorse

January 23, 2016
Today I went out to plow out from the about two feet of snow to find my Ventrac 4500K with yet another problem. Although it started and will move forward and backwards it will not steer and the snow blade will not operate. The Ventrac has 167 hours on it. I checked the hydraulic fluid level to make sure it was OK and then called dealer. My dealer says it is my fault because I didn’t read the service manual as the machine needs hydraulic service after fifty hours and that is why it won’t work. I rechecked my manual which says to change filter after one thousand hours not 50 hours. This is just another in a long list of problems I have had with this overpriced machine. Right from the beginning the machine backfires when you turn off the key and I have been given several conflicting instructions on how to make it stop doing this. Also the speedometer has never worked. I had only a few hours on the tractor when the fuel pump quit working and was replaced with a makeshift electric fuel pump. I could go on about other problems concerning broken bolts and belts but I’m told that those are just “minor things” and I will love this machine. It is true that I do like the tractor when it is working but it is not reliable and you cannot depend on it. Buyers beware.
Regards,
Ray L Dixon


Buyers remorse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire