jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Toro Snowblower only starts when primed

I have a 2009 Toro PowerMax 1028 Snow blower that has been barely used. I bought it in September and now I'm having trouble with starting it. There was gas left in the tank over the past few months. Earlier today I had it started up, but the engine was revving (surging) up and down, and would only run on full throttle. I took the carburetor apart and clean out the parts. The parts looked pretty clean (a little green film was around the bowl). I clean that out and the rest of the parts with carb cleaner. But did not find much debris or gunk. So I put it back together and put it back in the blower. And now it only starts when I prime it, and as soon as I take the choke off it dies. Do I just need to go buy a new carberator? Or do I have other options that I'm missing?


Toro Snowblower only starts when primed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire