mardi 12 janvier 2016

Exmark quest PTO will not engage

My 2012 Quest was running fine one day. the next day I went out to use the mower and it cranked up fine and was running but the PTO would not engage. I turned off the engine, turned the key on but not crank it. I could hear the metallic click coming from the rear. I restarted the engine but the PTO still would not engage. But after trying a few times when I pulled up the switch to engage the PTO and the engine died. I do not know if this is related or not. I tried to restart the engine but it will not crank. the starter will spin but the engine will not fire. Usually if it is a safety issue the starter will not spin. Say if the PTO switch was pulled up the starter will not spin.
So do I have two unrelated problems or are they related and if so Please tell me what to look for?
Thank you in advance.


Exmark quest PTO will not engage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire