dimanche 10 janvier 2016

I think I narrowed down my tractor choice

I think I've narrowed down my choice of tractors to two models. The first is a Craftsman Pro Series 24 HP V-Twin Kohler Elite 46" Turn Tight Extreme Riding Mower and the second is a John Deere D140 48 in. 22 HP V-Twin Hydrostatic Front-Engine Riding Mower. Who makes the engine in the JD? Anyone with some knowledge on these two machines please give me your opinion, good and bad. Also if there is another model that you feel is better please advise. I was researching the Cub Cadet XT1 Enduro Series LT 46 in. 22 HP V-Twin Kohler Hydrostatic Gas Front-Engine Riding Mower as well. I have a little over an acre, some hills and moderate obstacles (trees). Plan on aerating, thatching, mulching and bagging.
I would have added a link to all three machines but I have no idea how to pull that off.

Thanks

Bob


I think I narrowed down my tractor choice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire