samedi 30 janvier 2016

Husqvarna 455 rancher idles find but boggy high end

Hi guys I have a Husqvarna 455 rancher it starts up within two pulls and idles great when you grab the throttle its boggy and won't rev up it doesn't die but won't rev every once in awhile if I feather it a lot I can get it to rev up but it's VERY finicky and every once in awhile it will back fire here's what I've done to the saw so far I've replaced the piston rings and cylinder I've put a brand new carb on it and a brand new ignition coil I put a brand new fuel line on it along with a fuel filter I have also taken the spark arrestor out with no luck I've tried every thing seems like the saw is sucking to much air it has a brand new oem carburetor on it I out new piston cylinder and ring on it because it didn't have compression after observing the ring the saw looked like it had been running Lean for awhile I can't figure this thing out I've replaced all crushal parts what could I be missing?


Husqvarna 455 rancher idles find but boggy high end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire