vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Yearly Maintenance Questions

Hi all,

I am doing yearly maintenance on my husqvarna m-zt 52. This is for home use where I am cutting about 3 acres. Currently it has about 25 hours on it and the only thing I've done is replace the blades and change the oil. I am pretty much following the book but had some questions as information on the chart isn't matching what they list in service journal.

Here's what I've put together for yearly. Is this correct or am I missing anything?

Replace oil
Replace oil filter
Replace air filter
sharpen / replace blades
Tire Pressure

Now the items below I am not sure about. These were also listed at "at least once a year"
Change fuel filter
Change hydro oil / filter (500 hr)
Perform 500 hour service

What are your thoughts?


Yearly Maintenance Questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire