lundi 25 janvier 2016

When is it too wet to mow?

Thought you might get a kick out of my first real mowing with my new Raptor SD. The photo below is actually in my neighbor's yard. :shocked: Learning to steer this thing when the ground in sloppy is a real challenge. So challenging I thought I would try a second pass. First pass are the tracks on the left. Second second set of tracks is too the right. My property line is just to the left side of the trees running down the right side of the photo. Yep, still too spongy. :rolleyes:

Muddy yard.jpg

The good news is that technically I did not get stuck. My neighbor indicated we would have had to pull his Scag out with a ATV or similar. Hopefully it will start to dry soon but more rain is coming tomorrow. Rats
Attached Images


When is it too wet to mow?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire