dimanche 17 janvier 2016

Repairs loose front end and steering RE snapper

I have 3 Snapper RIDERS that I mess with in the winter; hobbies? Anyway, I have a Snapper 30" cut 9HP BS engine and I want to fix the real sloppy steering. Also, would like to convert to electric start. The front end appears to need bushings that I have ordered, but the steering wheel is off center, like it has been twisted or even the shaft is twisted??? As there is no pinion gear or other fancy steering gear, just direct to the spindles, I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or has ever repaired the problem. ALSO, I have ordered a ring gear, have the starter and solenoid and ingnition switch for the conversion. Has anyone done this lately that could give me sme pointers??

Thanks for any advise.

Snapper1951


Repairs loose front end and steering RE snapper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire