vendredi 15 janvier 2016

Pulled the Trigger This Morning: Raptor SD 54

Greetings,

Pulled the trigger this morning on a Raptor SD, 54 with the Kaw motor. The dealer is adding the flex forks and engine guard and I should be able to pick it up Monday. I've posted a few time and agonized for about 3 months on what to purchase. I have about 4.5 acres but only mow about .5 acre although that might expand a bit over time. The rest is woods.

I wasn't too stuck on a specific price range and I wanted to purchase something that would last. I considered more expensive Hustlers as well as a Ferris IS700. In the end the weight of the more commercial units was a problem (at least in my mind). The fastrak units were about 200 lbs heavier and the ferris weighted slightly over 1000 lbs.

We get lots of rain here and my yard is wet a good bit of the time. While the property drains it is not perfect and the soil has a lot of clay so it holds water. I've seen my neighbors stuck with heavier units. Granted I can stick this RSD but I think it will rut less and hopefully will float a bit more than heavier units.

This forum has been really helpful in making my choice and I'll keep you posted how things go. :thumbsup:

Rhett


Pulled the Trigger This Morning: Raptor SD 54

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire