lundi 11 janvier 2016

Hustler ZTR Storage......

Ok I had read in the manual that it is best to store your mower during off season on jacks and off the tires. #1: Does anyone do this? #2: Where do you place the jacks under the mower?

I started my Fastrak 54 and ran it for about 15mins at idle. Next, I engaged the blades for a bit of spin time. Its a bit strange but I swear that the tires had a hollow spot from sitting in my shop. Granted, I have not checked the pressure in the tires but will square that away soon. It got me thinking about the storage information in the manual. So, aside from the normal oil changing and blowing off grass for storage does anyone store their machine off the tires and on jacks?

2015 Fastrak 54 W/Gator blades
Empire Zoysia @ 2.75 inch cut


Hustler ZTR Storage......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire