mardi 19 janvier 2016

mtd model#995 16hp twin cyl hydrostatic tractor. transmission seems to be slipping.

this tractor, is approx. 1975 mtd model#995 16 cyl. twin briggs, hydrostatic transmission. the transmission seems to be slipping in either forward or reverse.the trans. fluid was cle an. I drained and changed fluid and filter. still slipping, no change. I also did a neutral adjustment for the hydrostatic control lever. still nada. If anyone has any ideas or information I would greatly appreciate it. My friends tell me it is probably worn out. I will be in touch with this site on other lawn tractors and mowers. I also have a 1976 MF 14 in great condition, but the Kohler eng. blew a piston. Also a MF 10 with a belt drive hydro. trans. with a delco combination gen. and starter. Good yard tractor, no deck. Also an early 1960 62, Ford steel seat 24 in. cut ride on. Blue and white. Reminds me of mower in Forest Gump movie.A project for another day or sell.


mtd model#995 16hp twin cyl hydrostatic tractor. transmission seems to be slipping.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire