samedi 23 janvier 2016

DEK 11 rebuild (Honda gx340 clone, I think)

Good morning all,
I've been working on bringing a DEK 11hp 270cc engine back to life and have hit a snag. I've been using replacement parts that are for a Honda gx340 clone so far. Carb, gaskets, springs, fuel line for gx340 fit perfectly.
I tried to start the thing a couple days ago and had 0 compression. I found that the piston rings had seized to the piston head so I removed and broke them in the process. I ordered new rings for a Honda gx340 and when they arrived they appear to be way too small. So now I'm confused. Does anyone know if the DEK 11hp is a Honda gx340 clone? Does the Honda gx340 series have different sizes of piston rings/bore diameters?

Any insight is appreciated.


DEK 11 rebuild (Honda gx340 clone, I think)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire