jeudi 12 novembre 2015

Billy Goat AE401H maintenance questions

I am reading the manual for my aerator about how to perform the maintenance.

I had a few questions:

1. They say to use a grease gun to lube the bearings. I didn't use that. I used this type of oil that I get at a rustproofing center and it is oil that can be used on anything. Should I hit the bearings again with the grease gun or am I fine?

2. They talk about adjusting the belt and chains. I know how to do that, but when they tell me 1/4"-3/8" chain slack, how does one know that? I usually just gauge this. Is there any other way to really know? I just gauge by fingering the belt or chain to see if it has a bit of slack. I use my common sens on this.


Billy Goat AE401H maintenance questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire