samedi 5 décembre 2015

Cub Cadet 2146 PTO Kills Engine

I have a Cub Cadet 2146 that has a problem with the PTO. When engaged, it kills the engine. I unplugged the wires to the PTO and ran power directly from the battery and the mower deck engaged and ran just fine.

I suspect there is some kind of safety switch somewhere that prevents the the mower deck to turn on and kills the engine in the process. Before I install a switch to bypass the PTO switch, I thought I would ask if anyone might know the cause of my problem.

The owners manual only mention of killing the engine safety switch is in the drivers seat. This is not the cause of this problem.

If anyone has suggestions please let me know. I have nearly an acre of land and the wife is complaining that the yard needs mowing.

Thanks,
David


Cub Cadet 2146 PTO Kills Engine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire